Oscraps

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-Rougir-Roses-Joan.jpg
Joansmor

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-Rougir-Roses-Joan.jpg

Inspiration – I looked at App Rougir and thought roses. So I dug in my LR catalog and found a picture to use.
Start-Artsy Layered Template. I turned off all the layers except the frames and later when I had added my photo and a few other things I turned some layers back on.
Paper – Placed Solid Paper 5 above the background Layer.
Photos – I added a rose picture to the frame using Layer>Create Clipping Mask to attach the picture to the mask layer. I rotated it 180 degrees and attached that to the bottom layer.
Overlay – I added Assemblage Overlay 4 above the paper.
Transfers – I added Artsy Transfers 1 and three to my page.
Elements – I duplicated the butterfly from the Assemblage Overlay 4 and placed it. I also added a Butterfly from the Oscraps Collaborations Falling for you on op of the poem. I also placed the twig there. Then I placed the word strip “La Vie En Rose” over the Twig and the frames
Journaling – I used a poem.
Title _ I placed the word art Delicate Flower in amongst the elements.
  • Love
Reactions: isDK and AlyciaIN
Beautiful photo of the rose and perfect poem to go with it! Love all the blending/overlays in the background and especially love all the butterflies! Great title with the twig and the complementary word strip.

Beautiful picture, blending and poem! I love the messy stitching and butterflies. The colors are perfect, too.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename