Oscraps

AnnaColor: Change is Here
isDK

AnnaColor: Change is Here

The bunnies were scarce and a raccoon was on our roof, so I was happy to see them again two days later with babies of different ages. I made a plan to get new sod in May when we'd be able to keep it watered, and Garth released Jux 4.0 with a lot of new features I just had to explore.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: paper(winter), AP Eunoia release, mmMagicSprinkles, AP Tinge elements
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: lizr and NAdams
Love the stars and how the red leads the eye in a loop then right to the photos of the rabbits.

perfect implementation of the colour palette for the current challenge.
the red accents are the crowning glory of this page.
and the pretty bunnies, too, of course.
amazing take on the color challenge.

Just fabulous! Bunnies and fractals, who would think to combine them ;-) Great divide and balance!

Love the reds and the fractals. We have a couple of large bunnies hiding out in the barn. They are difficult to photograph though.

Bunnies are cute! Still leaving them treats? That red loop is pretty dynamic, especially with the added little dots through the white areas. Hmmmm, I don't think I saw this in the challenge thread?

Bunnies are cute! Still leaving them treats? That red loop is pretty dynamic, especially with the added little dots through the white areas. Hmmmm, I don't think I saw this in the challenge thread?
Thanks. I posted it before the link to the thread was ready, then it was my bedtime and I forgot about it. :p

I love the dynamic of the diagonal line and red loop! The bunnies are adorable!

This beautiful design is the inspiration for the AnnaLift Challenge!

A season in transition is beautifully documented by isDK in Change is Here: Life in Full Bloom. The design is placed on a graceful diagonal line of her own creation. The red line gently loops and drops to the edge. A spattering of red and white contrast with the the ground of washed colors of deep browns and hidden greens. Each suggests the promise of a late spring. The asymmetrical balance created by the line adds visual tension and movement. The garden visitor is captured in detail and has nibbled away the frame. Accents of green leaves and ribbon add contrast to the red to add impact to the artistry. isDk completes the stunning artistry with her layered title and journaling

Thank you - isDK - for sharing your stunning and inspirational artistry.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename