Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge - Potted
Tamsin

AnnaColor Challenge - Potted

Really loved the colors, Adryane.
I have to own up to a pot ghetto. There are so many of them that frogs have happily taken up residence as you can see here in the photos. I started gathering pots and plants to break up a rather boring area of concrete. I would scour garden nurseries for bargains and swap plants with my neighbours. It has provided me with a green space that delights my eye. It also keeps me occupied. There is always some new plant to learn about, a watering or fertilizer strategy, potting mix recipes to try. Ive found its not so simple as finding a pot and a plant and parking it somewhere. Plants love company Ive found. Fill a pot with cuttings and theyll thrive. Add one cutting and it will pine away on its lonesome. But the pot ghetto's particular charm for me is that I have something to share and talk about to my visitors and neighbours.

Anna Aspnes
Artsy Layered Template
AP Cultivate
AT Plumera
MultMedia Leaves
Foliage from various APs
AP Autumn Elegance
AT Fallen Blush
AP Summery
Love the story that goes along with this beautiful page. I have the same thing going on here, and there's also a hardscape component sprouting up of birdbaths, sculpture, and other ornamentation. It's like my little sanctuary out there. Bravo on both your container garden and the layout!

LOVE this, love everything about it...your coinage of the term 'pot ghetto', so clever, love the plants you have in them, love the story, and then, you have masked and presented them wonderfully! really enjoyed this, and I am inspired (I have a bit of a pot ghetto myself, but I am so limited by lack of water that I've not been able to do as much as I would like.)

I don't think you should have chosen the word "ghetto", I think it looks more like a beautiful grotto. Love the frogs

Wonderful garden, wonderful page! Love how you've found a beautiful pot with so much character.

Congratulations! Your layout has been featured on todays Gallery Standout Blog. http://gallerystandouts.com/fingerpointing/2016/finger-pointing-november-17-4/

fantastic and fabulous! adore it all, but your earthy colors are my favorite. congrats on the GSO too.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Tamsin
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout