Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 10.28.2016-11.10.2016 - Victorian
Marleen

AnnaColor Challenge 10.28.2016-11.10.2016 - Victorian

I did something I absolutely can't, work with a template, it's not my thing, but I love Victorian houses so much, well here it is...

Anna Aspnes
ArtPlay Palette Go Retro
ArtPlay Palette Autumn Romance
ArtPlay Palette Gentle Morning
ArtPlay Palette Crazy Life
ArtsyTemplate DuoPack No.4
WaterColor FotoBlendz No.2

Thanks for looking!
Now that's a house with street appeal! The blue makes the architectural detail really stand out. Wonderful page!

Excellent work with the template! Love Victorian Houses also. Grew up in one! Beautiful page!

I use templates as a starting point almost always... But I push had shove things to my liking so the actually template is pretty unrecognizable... You have done a beautiful job with this one....

Terrific template work! Those frames are perfect for the details that you called out. That's a glorious house, too!

I think you have done beautiful with the template -- what a gorgeous house - luv the smaller photos as well, perfect character ;)

WEll, you fooled us all and made a perfect page with your template! Love that house too!

WOW!! When can I move in?? I SOOOO love victorian houses!! They have a story all their own. Wonderful blending and love the two little photos.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Marleen
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout