Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 09.18.2020 - New Perspective
isDK

https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=640405#post640405!

aA Everything used is from the 18 Sept. 2020 DeFacto release

Trump pushed hard for a coronavirus vaccine before Election Day in November to win votes, and there was talk about the risks of moving too fast on it. People also worried about possible rioting no matter who won, and if Trump would leave the White House if he was voted out.

Added for Betty Jo. Duplicate the photo twice and clip the 3 copies to the masks. Mask or erase bits of the frames as needed.
What an awesome page. I love the bird photo and the way you have it in all three of the frames. I'm scratching my head. You must tell me how you did that (I promise not to copy, exactly), but would love to use the technique in a similar way at some point. Thanks for your comment on my Asheville layout. I haven't been to Asheville in a couple years and I'm only an hour and a half away. Must get back over there someday to see what has changed.

Thanks so very much for the info on the photo. Can't wait to try this technique out!!

I saw the thumbnail and thought ... hey, nice color combination. Brain freeze, I guess, since I just posted the challenge this morning.

Beautiful take on the challenge colors. A bird for every occasion. Excellent work with the framing.

Lovely bird and framing! Horrifying election thoughts, it's like nothing makes sense anymore :-(

Beautiful use of the colors. This election will be one for the books! So much lying--unbelieveable. Will anyone take a vaccine that comes out around election day?

So great what you did with the photo of the beautiful bird, I also love the flower that perfect mach with the photo!!

I don't want to believe there will be a vaccine before Election Day in November. Here in the Netherlands and Germany, virologists and doctors are talking about no sooner than next year for a properly working vaccine. Trump is afraid of losing, I would love it like many Americans.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout