Oscraps

Letter of Recommendation
Miki

Letter of Recommendation

A letter of recommendation written by my great aunt's employer several months before she emigrated to the United States. The photo was with the letter so I'm assuming that the other women in the picture were people who she worked with.

Anna Aspnes
AnnaRelease 18 September 2020 AnnaRelease 18 September 2020
Artplay Palette DeFacto Artplay Palette DeFacto
MultiMedia Documents 6 MultiMedia Documents 6
DeFacto WordART Mix 1 DeFacto WordART Mix 1

Process
A solid paper from APP DeFacto was used as the foundation of the page. MM Documents 6_1 was opened up. The letter was tucked in among the layers, with the envelope layered over it. The photo was layered slightly at an angle behind the letter. The MM Documents 6 Bonus element was placed over the letter. The envelope from MM Documents 6_3 was placed behind the letter. Transfer 5 from the kit was rotated 90 and layered behind the letter. Transfers 2 and 3 were added for more depth and texture to the page. The page was completed by adding word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
What a great piece of history to have, the letter and the photo...beautifully incorporated into this stunning layout!

Wonderful the family has saved the photo and what a treasure the letter is too. The new MM Document elements are perfect.

What a great piece of history to have !
Love how you put everything together and the soft blue flowers as finishing touch are awesome !

Congrats i give you a GSO here

Incredible document to have!! Beautiful work with the multimedia layers! Perfect for your letter and photo!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout