AnnaColor Challenge 03.11.2016 - Cabin #9
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=231

ArtPlay Blessings Frame
ArtPlay Summer Days Tape
ArtPlay Sun Fun Overlay, Papers, WordART
ButtonThreadz No. 1
Looped UrbanThreadz No. 1

Journaling:
It was quite cold in the morning but got up to about 42F after lunch and we got in a little snowshoeing.
Your touch is always so light and just right for your pages. This could be a beach spot instead of a snowshoe spot.

Love the stains that make it sunny,the stitches and tape that make it fun and the photo that makes it real.

Oohh I would stay in that cabin in the middle of nature, that would be so great! Your page look so fresh and I can smell the Spring, you've used beautiful colors, a gorgeous page!

It's very cold in your area, I hope Spring will soon come for you!

The sun appears in so delicate but effective a way in both pages! A lot of lightness(thoughtlessness) and elegance!

Beautiful! Love the colors chosen to emulate sun and warmth on a 42 degree day. As always a nice balance between the two pages! Oh, come to Florida you can walk along the page instead of snowshoeing in the warm sun.

There you are! I have been missing your posts! This one is especially beautiful--I adore that left page, how you do that...it's so beautifully abstract and complements the right page so well.

What a beautiful spot. I love how you highlight the sunlight with your choice of theme on the page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout