Oscraps

AnnaColor: Buck Moon
isDK

AnnaColor: Buck Moon

On a day when the clouds stole away much of our golden hour, we were at least glad to have the company of the full moon. The Buck Moon is named for the time of year when the buck deer grow new antlers. This moon was also a supermoon, and I appreciated the clear sky.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Paper (winter), FIDTPack3A, MMHomes (door)
One of my XDX Beta fractals
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/annacolor-challenge-07-14-2023-07-27-2023.38024/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Another amazing composition! Love the photos, the divide of the page, the stitching, and always like the inclusion of a swatch set! That element in the middle is awesome!

Gorgeous! I love how the fractal creates a ribbon that perfectly compliments the photos!

Beautiful golds. Love the transition of the two photos and your fractal!

Gorgeous!! Wonderful design. I love the element you used to divide your pages, so beautiful.

I love your page design with the wonderful photos at the top and the journaling and color palette at the bottom!

Love that fractal tassel. I wasn't sure what it was but confirmed from others' comments. Beautiful photos!

BEAUTIFUL use of the challenge colors. Love your fractal. Such wonderful dimension, especially with the shadowing.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename