Oscraps

Anna Lift:  Traveler
Miki

Anna Lift: Traveler

This is my grandfather. I don't know very much about him. We mainly saw him on special occasions and he died when I was young. My journaling isn't complete. I need to call my aunt, who just turned 90!, to get more information.

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette Epic (paper, transfers) Artplay Palette Epic
Artplay Palette Across the Miles (splatter, tape) Artplay Palette Across the Miles
Artplay Palette Globe Trotter (tag, label word) Artplay Palette Globe Trotter
Artplay Palette Sojourn (label word, ticket) Artplay Palette Sojourn
Artplay Palette Destiny (tape) Artplay Palette Destiny
Artplay Palette Traveler (compass brush) Artplay Palette Traveler
Find My Way Overlays 3 Find My Way Overlays 3
Passport Stamps 1 Passport Stamps 1
Urban Stitchez 11 Urban Stitchez 11
MultiLayered FotoBlendz 6 MultiLayered FotoBlendz 6

Process
A solid paper from APP Epic was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was altered using the cutout adjustment found under the artistic filter. This gave it a graphic look. The photo was duplicated with the blending mode changed to hard light. The photos were merged and then clipped to a fotoblendz mask. The blending mode of the mask was changed to hard light. Transfers 2 and 7 were layered behind the photo. The standing image of my grandfather was extracted, a white sticker background and shadow were added. The overlay was desaturated and the blending mode was changed to color burn. Tags, tapes, label words, stitchez , brushes and splatters were added to complete the page.
What a handsome fella! And, your amazing design does him justice. Love the stamp over his face, it's the perfect touch. I didn't know my grandpa either, but my uncle has told me stories. Thanks so much for playing in this week's lift.

wowwwww ! love the photo treatment, the repetition of circles and the stamp over him !!! l'm fan

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout