Oscraps

Anna Lift - Stop Draggin'
lacy

Anna Lift - Stop Draggin'

Not sure if this is out of the box, or just out of my mind. I wanted to do something for the lift, and waiting till the last minute, rushed to get this done, throwing the rules out the window. And I had to get some Stevie in there. Photo: Internet

I started with the dark solid paper 1 and placed my photo, applied an inverse mask and started stamping horizontally with the Thin Mask brushes in white (sorry I didn't keep track of which ones). Then I just started trying different transfers to place the lyrics, added brushes in white, the heart charm, the Laced Frame 1-5 (above the paper), and the title.
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Aspera (solid paper 1, brushes, Overlays, transfers)
Laced Frames 1-5
ArtPlay Palette Vintage Rose Heart Charm
Thin Strip Masks No. 2, 3 and 4
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Fun layout - Love the font you used; it matches well with the photo of Stevie Nicks! I have seen Fleetwood Mac several times and if they go on tour again, I will be there!

I'm a fan of Stevie Nicks and Fleetwood Mac. A beautiful special page, very creative to use the Thin Strip Masks.

Fun page, and LOL, yes, the song is now in my head too! I actually youtubed a recent concert of hers after Christine McVie passed--surprised that she was still performing.

How fun to throw all the rules out the window and just let your creativity run wild.
Fabulous, ethereal result!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata