Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-New-Years-ValuePack-2-Michelle-2.jpg
pmjames

anna-aspnes-digital-art-New-Years-ValuePack-2-Michelle-2.jpg

Oh! Happy Day

Created with elements from the New Years Value Pack No.2 on Sale Now! (Except for the Beaded Threadz and Stitching)
Credits list
Artplay Palette Anew
ArtsyTransfers Anew
Artsy Template MultiPack No.2
Sparkle Dots No.1
Celebrate WordART Mix No.2
Excerpts No.1
Artsy Clocks No.4
Embrace WordART Mix No.1 (beaded threadz)
Urban Stitches No.16
Urban Threadz No.27

Process
An artsy paper was placed on top of the Background Layer of a 12x12 inch Layout. A sepia copy of my Image was extracted and clipped to an ArtsyTransfer. A Colorlookup was clipped to the photo layers. The original image was clipped to a frame from the Artsy Template MultiPack No.2#5. Sparkle Dots, an ArtsyTransfer and a ScriptTease were placed below the images. Glitter and Splatter Layers from the Artsy Transfers files were placed on top of the Blended Image. Stitches, Beaded Threadz and WordART were added. Dimensional elements and Journaling completed the page.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
I'm really surprised how many beautiful photos you have. On this page in black/white and colors, great blended. I love the clock and the cozy wordart!

What a lovely blended photo and I like the addition of the bit of gold glitter and the button. Gorgeous page!

Super photo! Love that you used the Excerpts with the clock cluster. It's fun to find ways to use those phrases.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename