Oscraps

Anna Lift Oct. 25
ang

Anna Lift Oct. 25

• ang
One of my Colorado vacation photos from Sept. leaf sprinkles, frame, multimedia documents, photo mask and bg paper all by Anna Aspnes
Oh my goodness, what a fantastic photo, the contrast between the blue in your photo and the creams and yellows you chose is perfect! Beautiful page!

just breathtaking! how fabulous that you got to see this in person.
beautiful framing with the lace and the leaves.

so gorgeous ang. I have been in awe of your beautiful photo this past year. Stunning!!!

Amazing photo! Love the scattering of leaves and the layers of transfers! A gorgeous autumn page!

A wonderful photograph, stunning view and capture and the layers and leaves complement it perfectly!

OMG, I wanna see this in real life. How pretty!!! Beautiful page, love your composition, that breathtaking photo spilling a bit out of the frame, the golden leaves , the transfers...........wow! Into my favs.

I don't know if you want to print this fabulous page Angela, but it says Colorad instead of Colorado.

Your layering adds depth to your layout and draws me in to your image. Clever use of color to bring focus to the fall leaves and nicely accentuated.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ang
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout