Oscraps

Anna Ladder day 1
Monique1971

Anna Ladder day 1

Photo taken on our road trip in 2011.

Credits;

Anna Aspnes Artplay Palette Serenity http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=44068&page=1

I added a paper as background. On the background I put some overlays and another paper that I used a layer mask on so it blended in the other papers and overlays. Than I placed the photo with the blending mode set to Pin Light (100%), I duplicated the photo and applied the blending mode multiply at 20%. I duplicated the photo and applied the find edges filter to get a sketchy effect. I placed a frame on top of the photo, put some flowers and buttons on the page. I placed a glow (Color Dodge 100%) from the APP behind Robins body, so he lits up a bit. I added some wordart from the APP.
Your day 1 is awesome - Your blending and spillover is beyond perfection!! I'm doing the challenge too....looking forward to seeing your pages...and doing the challenge with you!!

Not sure I would meditate here, but lovely page :) Nice framing, and I love that art stroke, I use it all the time. Nice background blending!

Helemaal ZEN Monique!
Maar is dit wel een goed plaats om te mediteren?
Prachtige layout met deze rustige kleuren.

Not such a good place for meditation I think, but a nice layout with beautiful soft colors

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Monique1971
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout