Oscraps

Anna Color - Wildflower APP
lacy

Anna Color - Wildflower APP

Photo credit: pxhere public domain. Wishing I was here right about now.

After finding the perfect photo for the challenge, I started with ArtPlay Palette Artsy Paper 2 and blended Solid Paper 4 with blend mode Linear Burn above. Then I auditioned several frames before settling on UrbanThreadz FotoBlendz Frame 3-1. I added MultiMedia Flowers 6-4, with an extra ButtonThreadz 1-5 on top of the button, and later duplicated the fotoglows to place under the word art. Added Wildflower Gold Paint 1 transfer (directly on top of the same transfer on the paper), Art wordART, beaded threadz, Script Tease, Flower Overlay 2-1 (fill with color at Opacity 75%) and several Wildflower brushes. Finished with Sea Sprinklez 3-3 (splatters, sparklez and beads layers only).
And I wish I would run into you there ..... :)
Beautiful foto-choice, and love the cluster you've made.

My goodness, that sunset is fabulous! I love that the photograph is almost revealed behind all the curled paper and texture. Beautiful cluster as well!

Fantastic sunset! Love the silhouette of the surfer and those golden glitter dots look great.

Wow, what a great colors and use of the mask, the photo is super, love all you added, an awesome page!

Wow!! What perfect colours - love how you've added colour to the title as well. The addition of texture at the top of the image is perfect!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename