Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-fotoinspired-templates-3a-love-value-pack-2-michelle2.jpg
pmjames

anna-aspnes-digital-art-fotoinspired-templates-3a-love-value-pack-2-michelle2.jpg

Love You (page 6)

Happy Birthday, Tayha. Created with the FotoInspired Template Pack No.3A and the Love ValuePack No.2 on Sale now and a few bits from my Anna Stash!
Credits list
FotoInspired Template Pack No.3A
Acrylic Alpha Number Set No.1

Love Value Pack No.2
- Artplay Palette Infatuated
- Artplay Palette Loved
- Love Glows No.1
- Magic Sprinklez No.6
- MultiMedia Branches No.2

Process Page 5 of the FotoInspired Template Pack No.3A was opened up and two Papers were placed on top of the Background Layer. Parts of the bottom Layer were revealed by using a Layer Mask and Brushes on the Top Layer. My desaturated Focal Image was extracted and clipped to a Transfer placed below the Frame in the Template. Love Glows were placed on top of the Image with a Color Burn Blending Mode applied. My extracted supporting image and an Artsy Paper were clipped to the Frame Layer. A photo of the Cupcakes were clipped to the Kaleidescope element. Transfers, Magic Sprinklez and WordART were placed below the Frame. Dimensional Elements were placed on top and Journaling completed the Layout.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Love the perspective on the top photo. Those are hard to get. At first glance, I didn't recognize Mav. Beautifully composed.

A great extraction and blending, love the composition there is so much to see, great use of the template!

Beautiful photos and design, love the black & white photo and those acrylic alphas, one of my favorites, I keep forgetting about them.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
176.8 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout