Oscraps

Anna Color, One Last Look
lacy

Anna Color, One Last Look

ArtPlay Collection Hearth on sale May 17-24
ArtPlay Palette Hearth (papers, transfers, tape, fabric, branch, ribbon, key, art stroke, Overlays)
Artsy Transfers Hearth
Hearth WordART Mix 1
Urban Stitchez Home 1-5, 1-6

Other Assets:
Abstract Fotoblendz 2-8 available in the Travel Value Pack
WaterColor Fotoblendz 3-6
TornFoto Frames 2-5
Stitched by Anna White 7-2, 7-10
Stitched by Anna Borders 3 mix stitch
MultiMedia Suns 2-1
ArtPlay Palette Feuillemort (pink button)
Button Threadz 6-15
Artsy Speech 1-5
Word Label Template 2

I started with APP Hearth Solid Paper 4 and later added Solid Paper 5 with blend mode Multiply, Opacity 69% above it. I added my photo (with Levels Adj) clipped to Water Color FotoBlendz, and below that I clipped Artsy Paper 4 to Abstract Fotoblendz 2-8, plus Torn Foto Frame 2-5 on top followed by Artsy Speech 1-5 with Color Fill brick red (later moved to the very top of the layers panel). I followed the Urban Stitchez Custom Designs Tutorial to make the bird houses, using Urban Stitchez Home, transfers, and Stitched by Anna stitches, recoloring to black. Embellished with elements (adding a Color Fill Adj., blend mode Overlay, to the key), Artsy Transfer Hearth 4, Art Stroke, Overlays, Transfers, MultiMedia Sun, WordART (with drop shadow, Stroke and Pattern overlay), Button Threadz, Word Label with text and transfer clipped to it, and text box.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: Marleen
I love this! So much creativity - the story, the birdhouses - love the use of the stitches, and great clusters and colors!

What a fabulous photo! Our feeders are swarmed with fledglings and parents for feeding lessons, but we never see the nests. Your clustering is terrific here too!

what a unique photo and wonderful background story for this great page. i like the combination of greige and blue.

I love your awesome page, the birdhouses on the stitches are so very cute, the photo is beautiful!!

Your LO made me a little nostalgic especially with how you are telling your story. I think I felt that way the first time I left home; although I went back home a couple of times before moving to California permanently...lol! Beautiful layout!

I love your capture and your interpretation of what you were seeing.
Wonderfully creative birdhouses.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata