Every leaf speaks bliss to me
Fluttering from the autumn tree.
I shall smile when wreaths of snow
Blossom where the rose should grow;
I shall sing when night’s decay
Ushers in a drearier day.

Journaling:
October 24, 2023
We are having a tremendously colorful fall this year. More color than I’ve seen in years. After a dry summer, we got a significant amount of rain in September. I took a ride on the 4-wheeler across the pasture and even into the woods a little bit. And of course, Tilly loves to go check out the persimmons, which are also abundant this year. But then she’s too tired to walk back, so she rides with me on the 4-wheeler.

Page 7 of the FotoInspired Template Pack 2B was placed, all the frames, masks, shadows layers were selected and transformed to increase the border size. Photos (edited in Lightroom or Topaz) were clipped to the masks. For the foundation, Golden Glory Solid Paper 1 and Artsy Paper 1 (blend mode Luminosity) were placed below the template layers. Embellished with overlay, gold paint, transfer, elements and title. The poem by Emily Bronte, in white, font Northern Soul placed with Sunflower Artsy Paper 1 clipped to the mask. Some of the masks’ hard edges were distressed with the eraser tool and Distressed Tool Set 9 brushes. The white frame was filled with color. Glows were placed behind the text box and the sunflower. The final touch was the ornate gold frame placed over Sugar Britches (aka Tilly) with a drop shadow.
Credits list
Family Value Pack No 2: November’s Value Pack Special
FotoInspired Template Pack No 2B p7
ArtPlay Palette Golden Glory (papers, ornate frame, gold button)
ArtPlay Palette Sunflower (Paper, gold paint, transfer2, crocheted flower, button)
ArtPlay Palette Heraldry (overlay 3, berry sprig, tied strands)

Other assets used:
Distressed Tool Set 9 (no longer in the store)
Glows
Autumn WordMix 1 wood words
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
I just love this - so golden and fall-like. Love the gold framed-Tilly! Do dogs eat persimmon?

I just love this - so golden and fall-like. Love the gold framed-Tilly! Do dogs eat persimmon?
Thanks Diane. Yes, Tilly loves persimmons, but they have to be 'just-right' ripeness, like Goldilocks. And I have to keep her from eating too many. When we go out in the pasture this time of year, she makes a beeline to them.

Golden autumn colors. Love the framing of Tilly, front and center. Beautiful!

Beautiful collage. I like that heavy gold frame as a way to anchor everything that flows out from Tilly. Excellent use of the challenge colors.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename