Oscraps

Anna Color Challenge
Cherylndesigns

Anna Color Challenge

I found this awesome old picture in some of my husband's files and had to scrap it. It's his family, but he wasn't sure who everybody was. I love the big frames they used to put on pictures, so I kept it as is.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
I love the big frame and the wonderful lace behind the photo. The flowers add a lovely touch of color. I have sooo many photos where I don't know many of the people. It's frustrating but I sill like looking at the faces to hunt for similarities to people I do know. Wonderful take on the challenge!

I love the big frame and the wonderful lace behind the photo. The flowers add a lovely touch of color. I have sooo many photos where I don't know many of the people. It's frustrating but I sill like looking at the faces to hunt for similarities to people I do know. Wonderful take on the challenge!
Thanks for your sweet comments, Adryane. Isn't that the truth? It really doesn't matter, does it? My granddaughter bought me this awesome suede antique photo book in an antique store and it had all of these old family photos in it. I told her it was "instant family".

Thanks for your sweet comments, Adryane. Isn't that the truth? It really doesn't matter, does it? My granddaughter bought me this awesome suede antique photo book in an antique store and it had all of these old family photos in it. I told her it was "instant family".
I love that! I hunt for other people's cast away family members at white elephant sales and flea markets (well, when one could do that sort of thing). I'm glad your granddaughter recognized this treasure and placed it in capable hands.

I love that! I hunt for other people's cast away family members at white elephant sales and flea markets (well, when one could do that sort of thing). I'm glad your granddaughter recognized this treasure and placed it in capable hands.
It's a gorgeous book - it has a raised Indian, in full headdress on the front. It even has a fold in it, which gives it additional charm and you know somebody loved it at some point in the past. It's one of my treasures and I have it on display in my scrap room. Yes, I'm thrilled that my granddaughter saw the book for the treasure it is! She's always on the lookout for little treasures like that!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename