Oscraps

Anna Challenge Love Is....
easyeyes4you

Anna Challenge Love Is....

This is my youngest child with his youngest child yesterday...

Here are the words...
Chris called me on Sunday to let me know that Thorn had been hospitalized... he had not been feeling well and was in a fair amount of pain... Dr. thought it was Strep... As his condition
worsened they had him admitted to the Hospital on Saturday. The diagnosis was a Staph Infection...The full body photo was upon admission to the Hospital and shows all the areas of rash and infection from one end of his little body to the other..The other photos were taken after the meds had calmed the pain and he was feeling better... Note the white peeling skin around his mouth and the red areas are where adhesive tapes took off his skin when removed...I am told he is feeling much better...

All Anna product...
WOW what a story - I am so glad he is feeling better - must have been so scary for his parents, he is a real cutie! awesome page, love the blending!

Awwwwwbless his little heartgreat documentation of this scary eventglad to hear he's feeling better!

Awwww .. so hard to see the little ones sick and suffer. Glad to hear he's feeling better right now.
Beautiful documentation.

I love the design of your LO, especially the date, but poor little baby! I'm so glad to know he's getting better!

Poor little boy. Must have been very scary. S good he's better already!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
easyeyes4you
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout