Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbooking-artplay-veranda-scenic-template-album-diane-calm AnnaColor Challenge
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbooking-artplay-veranda-scenic-template-album-diane-calm AnnaColor Challenge

Photos on the day before Hurricane Hilary hit Southern California. And don't worry, the after photos are not bad, just a lot of rain.
I used the Color Challenge suggested ArtPlay Veranda for the background Solid paper and Transfers, plus Transfers from the Artsy Template (I added some color to the transfers via brushes).
Scenic Template 10 page 3 used for the large photo. Sometimes I extend the FotoBlendz masks to avoid the hard edge of the 12x12 Fotoblendz, but this time I just hid it under Transfers and Frames.
A combination of Frames - Scenic Template, Travel Template + MM Frames.
Elements, color buddies, visual triangles and journaling (I have started doing journaling earlier in the process, thanks to Project 2023).
Unbelievable what colors a hurricane conjures up!! I waver between fear and fascination! Luckily you got through everything ok!! Your layout is amazing!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbooking-artplay-veranda-scenic-template-album-diane-calm.jpg
File size
187.2 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 618px

Share this layout