Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbooking-artplay-coastline-collection-diane-terranea.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbooking-artplay-coastline-collection-diane-terranea.jpg

Featuring the ON SALE ArtPlay Coastline Collection combined with Scenic Template Album 10 and the ArtPlay Vagary Collection, among other supplies.
This is the 3rd time we've gone to the nearby Terranea Resort, so I tried not to make this one look the same as the others. I may include this one in my Project 2023 book in the chapter about "nearby places to visit".
Large photo blended on the left with Scenic 10 Page 2, with the frames from this page used on the left, then augmented with MM Frames and Artsy Kardz. Another photo on the right added in Overlay Mode just to extend the scene (simple mask and a little erasing).
I added Artsy Kardz in a Visual Triangle to ground my Title Custer and Journaling Cluster.
Transfers, elements, sprinklez, etc added for visual triangles, interest and movement.
I love your scenic photo with all the bright blues. A great frame cluster on the right and I like how you did the journalling on the left to give it balance, perfect!

Wow! Thanks for transporting me to this serenely scenic spot. Simply gorgeous.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
218 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 618px

Share this layout