Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbooking-artplay-coastline-collection Anna Color Challenge
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbooking-artplay-coastline-collection Anna Color Challenge

Usually my blues are brighter and deeper, but not during a storm. First time a Tropical Storm warning was issued for So Cal since 1938. We weathered it fine.
ON SALE ArtPlay Palette Coastline Collection forms the foundational colors, with Coastline Fotoblendz used for the large photos, MM Frames and FotoInspired for the other photos.
I added some reds and pinks to add some color and play on the reds in the signs and tractor.
On top of everything I used a gradient to brighten things.
Oh, the plastic palm trees on the lower left - it's something I found during my beach cleanup. I started trying to do an extraction in Photoshop, but it wasn't going well, so I went to my iPhone photos and let it do the extraction in about 1 second :)
Life in California (now).
Beautiful use of the challenge colors. Love how those floating palm trees connect the other two photos and love the raindrops.

Love the addition of the red! So glad you came through the storms! Beautiful spread and documentation!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbooking-artplay-coastline-collection-color-challenge-diane.jpg
File size
201.6 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 618px

Share this layout