Oscraps

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-Project-23-Template-Page-14-15-Joan.jpg
Joansmor

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-Project-23-Template-Page-14-15-Joan.jpg

I do my pages for my Project pretty much the same every time with a few exceptions.
  1. I start with the template pages.in double-page format for 14 and 15.
  2. I pick my photos and add them to the masks using Layer>Create Clipping Mask. Then I make any adjustments that I think should be made.
  3. Then I add the papers over the background layer of each page.(Snapshot 5 which I recolored and Relative 3). Sometimes I add papers to the frames in the background( Fotographie Paper words, Paper Camera). Next, I place the transfers on the page. (Fotographie Strio Mat 1, Behold Transfer 7) Attached to the Mask layer of Frames that were behind.
  4. The elements come next. eA Vintage Camera Sample, Snapshot Camera, Young and Beautiful clock and Love Story Paper arrow, and Latertitious Leather heart
  5. Next, I write and enter the journaling. My mother did lots of fun and interesting things in her lifetime. When she was in High School at Berwick Academy she played on the basketball team and the field hockey team. When I was in grammar school my mother started a Brownie troop for me. As I moved up through the age groups my mother started a new troop. At one time she had four troops. So from Girl Scouts, she moved to senior citizens. She was active in starting a senior center. She was on the Trafton Center Rhythm Band. She played in the washtub. She was talented too. She made treasures from driftwood, did reverse painting on glass, and tole painting to name just a few of her skills. My father had his mother die shortly after he was born and his parents had divorced. So he was raised by a stepmother. He had one full brother and a half-brother and sister. He was in the service for a short time in World War II. He came out and went to work at the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard. He worked there until an accident he had away from the yard made it impossible to keep working as an outside electrician. Dad was involved in the Boy Scouts for a few years. But later he got more involved in the Masonic Lodge. He did most of the work for their Saturday Bean Suppers and worked as a janitor for the lodge.
  6. The last to go on the page is the title. I use either a word cluster or create one. (Page 14 I worked with Homemade Wordart Cluster1. Then Page 15 Relative word strip family)
  7. When it is all put together I go to my checklist.

• Love
Reactions: isDK
It's really good to have a stick-to process for these projects, AND so many great photos! I really like the background contrast!

my absolute favourite photo is the one with the ladies and their fancy hats. But the others are also very pretty. gorgeous pages.

Love the hats! Women dressed with style back then. So many wonderful memories of your family.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename