Oscraps

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-Palette-Sage-Adventure-Joan.jpg
Joansmor

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-Palette-Sage-Adventure-Joan.jpg

Inspiration – I wanted to try a simple extraction so I could do a composition. There are more things I could do but I wanted to keep it simple so I will have time to do some housework. My inspiration was a photo I took this week of water flowing over the Dam and the end of Milton Three Ponds.
Start – File>New 12x12 300.
Photo – I added the photo of the dam above the background and enlarged it to cover the whole background layer.
Extractions – I used pictures of my great-grandnieces and a Canadian Goose. I extracted using the Object selection tool. I used these simple extractions. Along with an extraction of a paddle board from an image by Kindelmedia on Pexels.com. I arranged so the nieces were on the paddle board riding the water coming over the dam. The goose was placed at the bottom.
Transfers – I used the Artsy Transfer Sage 4, Overlay 1, and Transfer 7 were placed over the large photo on the sides. Artstroke 1 was put over the building.
Elements – I used the Paper on the paddle board and the leaf was put over one of the transfers.
Title – used the paper word Adventure only I added a solid color layer in yellow.
Added drop shadows where necessary.
  • Love
Reactions: isDK and KimPay

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating