Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-sage-collection-diane-today.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-sage-collection-diane-today.jpg

Classic ArtPlay Sage Collection.
I placed 6 photos on the pages, then looked for good FotoInspired pages to use. Chose FotoInspired 3F Page 11 and used the frames. Then I decided to substitute extractions of Oz for the photos, since the photos were full of noisy backgrounds like chairs and toys.
These are iPhone extractions and I just put a simple drop shadow to save time.
Started placing elements and titles. Clipped papers and transfers to the title words.
Also clipped some papers or transfers to the torn edges to make them pop off the light background.
Credits list
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
This is a fantastic double page layout. Your extractions are beautifully done & a great way to eliminate a busy background. Now, I just need to get started on Amna's class so I can do likewise.

Wonderful extractions. Assuming you have been attending the extraction classes like me. I have plans to do a Composition for my next page. Beautiful flowers too.

Wonderful extractions. Assuming you have been attending the extraction classes like me. I have plans to do a Composition for my next page. Beautiful flowers too.
Thank you, but the extractions are done on iPhone, the lazy way :) Sometimes I touch them up, sometimes I don't. Usually I do custom shadows, but I didn't bother here because I thought they looked OK. Enjoy the Extractions class!

This is a fantastic double page layout. Your extractions are beautifully done & a great way to eliminate a busy background. Now, I just need to get started on Amna's class so I can do likewise.
Thank you! I have to admit the extractions are done by iPhone - usually I touch them up but I thought these looked just fine :)

I love all the colors,smiling little boy and your flowers. The image with the sun still peeking is so sublime. Fantastic work. I would like to know your phone technique, I am having difficulties with mine.

Sunflowers, sunsets and beach! Perfect combination and throw in a couple of extractions of OZ, you have a wonderful page and memory. Like your little diddy about the birds and bees.

I love all the colors,smiling little boy and your flowers. The image with the sun still peeking is so sublime. Fantastic work. I would like to know your phone technique, I am having difficulties with mine.
I just hold my finger on the main image; if it's a "live" photo, this same action can activate the live action, so dragging the finger a bit usually isolates the subject and a "halo" appears around it. It's a feature of ios 16 and above. Sometimes it comes out sloppy, then I'll use masks or brushes to fix it, but I try not to fuss too much :)

I just hold my finger on the main image; if it's a "live" photo, this same action can activate the live action, so dragging the finger a bit usually isolates the subject and a "halo" appears around it. It's a feature of ios 16 and above. Sometimes it comes out sloppy, then I'll use masks or brushes to fix it, but I try not to fuss too much :)
I am starting to get the hang of it. Thanks for your expertise .I will continue to experiment.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename