Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-fotoinspired-templates-3E-diane-valentines.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-fotoinspired-templates-3E-diane-valentines.jpg

I'm continuing to fill up the pages of NEW FotoInspired Templates 3E with lots of photos.
This is pages 7 and 6, photos clipped to masks. Mostly papers and Transfers clipped to the back layer of FotoMasks, to which I add a Bevel & Emboss to give a little dimension.
I used the Sirenic Collection, recolored, with its MultiMedia Hearts, also recolored.
One out of bounds photo (I place a copy of the photo on top of the frame, reverse mask it, then brush in with a small soft brush, fixing with an eraser).
Added a Color Overlay to the lace.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Looks like a whole lot of love, smiles and fun mixed in. I like the doily and the ribbon heart.

Delightfully fresh and bright and you might just have solved my transition problem on a spread I'm working on with the paper texture--we'll see how it translates. I liked your journaling--there's a while spectrum of "caregiving," isn't there?

Delightfully fresh and bright and you might just have solved my transition problem on a spread I'm working on with the paper texture--we'll see how it translates. I liked your journaling--there's a while spectrum of "caregiving," isn't there?
Yes, some caregiving is harder than others. Cher is a piece of cake :)

Happy colors, happy people! Caregiving is work and as we get older it requires more stamina.

I like this colourful mix of photos, which have been complemented by equally colourful elements.
It all looks so lively, fresh and cheerful.

Bravo! On all your accomplishments and the documentation of it. Love the bevel/emboss idea. Gonna try that! The reverse mask on a duplicate photo is my go-to. Such a happy page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename