Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-ordinaire-beszteri-spring
beszteri

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-ordinaire-beszteri-spring

I really miss spring, seeing the nature come alive. So my imagine vivificated when I saw Anna's Ordinare collection.

Creating process:
1. As usual I started with a solid paper.
2. I placed some transfers and overlays. The text elements are "required" elements for my pages, too, so I picked a WordArt to the background.
3. I placed the flowers and added a drop shadow layer style to them. I created layers from shadows, and distorted them with the Puppet Warp tool. Finally I applied a Gaussian Blur filter on them.
4. I felt my page a little bit "empty" and I imagined a woman wearing a dress inspired by blossoms - so I generated a woman's silhouette using Midjourney.
5. As the last step I created the main title (using font: allysha script) and I added stroke layer style to its layer. I created a new layer from it, then I displaced the text layer a little bit and clipped it to the newly created stroke layer. After that I added a drop shadow layer style to the stroke layer and created a new layer from the style. I used the Warp tool to transform the shadow then applied the Gaussian Blur filter.

Thanks for looking!
Eszter
Excellent!, love the spring-dress you’ve created. And the beautiful shadowing of the flowers. Thank you for the description.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
beszteri
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-ordinaire-beszteri-spring-1000.jpg
File size
366.4 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout