Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-flaneur-fotoinspired-diane-week.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-flaneur-fotoinspired-diane-week.jpg

Another with aA Classic Collection Flaneur on sale from May 31st for one week.
This was a tough one! Lots of photos and stories covering almost a whole week.
I had started with a yellowish background paper, then changed it all to the teal which worked better.
On the left I used FotoInspired Template 3B page 4, and on the right a couple of frames from page 9. Also added 2 Light Leak frames, adjusting colors and blending modes.
With so many photos there is a lot of balancing to do, color buddies, visual triangles, journaling.
But at the end of the day, the most important thing is capturing some moments and stories :)
The extraction of Oz running was done on iPhone.
it's really not easy to put a lot of photos on a double page and still make it visually appealing and with a certain logic.
you have succeeded wonderfully with this page.

Geesh--Oz is GROWING UP! This is not the little guy I am used to! You did a great job linking everything together in a logical way. Covering multiple stories in one spread can be super-challenging for me, so I am grateful that Elliott has something of a "capsule wardrobe" from Old Navy (his color palette is less chaotic than it can be with the other grands).

Great photos of Oz. He's always ready for an adventure. Love your crocheted spread.

Geesh--Oz is GROWING UP! This is not the little guy I am used to! You did a great job linking everything together in a logical way. Covering multiple stories in one spread can be super-challenging for me, so I am grateful that Elliott has something of a "capsule wardrobe" from Old Navy (his color palette is less chaotic than it can be with the other grands).
Yes. this was a challenge! Finally decided it did the scrapbook job! Oz talks all the time about what a "big kid" he is now; they even bit the bullet and potty trained him last weekend (and they're mostly earth-toned types :) ).

Wonderful double page of Oz adventures!!! love your ability to use so many photos in one page, perfect!!

Enjoyed reading through the different stories. I really like the way the journaling interacts with the frame around the leopard shark.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
4 MB
Dimensions
5100px x 3150px

Share this layout