Oscraps

Ready to go
Z

Ready to go

For the Anna Color Challenge

Process: I started with two solids papers from ArtPlay Palette Flaneur. The lightest of these two were duplicated and set to blending modes Color Burn and Multiply. I aded my photo and clipped it to a frame from LightLeak Frames No 1. I changed the colors for the lightleak a bit to fit my photo better. Then I placed a fotoblendz under and a transfer from ArtPlay Palette Flaneur to the left of the photo. Another transfer was placed to the right side where I also placed a lace. I added the wordtransfer from Travel WordART Mix No 2, duplicated it and the copy was set to Linear Burn. I duplicated also a goldpaint and the blending mode was set to Color Burn for the copy. I finished the layout with the words and wordart from Travel WordART Mix No 2 and brushes from ArtPlay Palette Flaneur. The wordart was recolored into white from black.
  • Love
Reactions: pkfotografie
Oh I love that dark teal background you created. The purple and gold go very well with it.

great take on the color challenge. i like the photo treatment with these expressive colours.

Love the effects you've achieved here - that dark teal is wonderful! great photo effect!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename