Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-eudamonia-fotoinspired-diane-sunsets.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-eudamonia-fotoinspired-diane-sunsets.jpg

This time I included almost a whole week of sunsets, against a dark background.
This is a "freeform" page in which I placed the photos then dealt with each one individually.
Some placed "as is" with a drop shadow added, some over Artsy Kardz, some in Torn Frames and some in FotoInspired Frames.
Background is Eudaimonia Papers, but I used a Hue/Sat Adjustment layer to get it very dark.
Brushes were stamped in a "sunset" color.
The Eudaimonia Lace has a photo clipped to it for color.
Yellow elements and splatters set in a Visual Triangle (note also sun circles are also in a VT).
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and Su_Sanne
Sunsets have been magnificent lately. You have captured them beautifully. Love the lace and palm trees and blended flowers.

I like what's going on at bottom right. This whole layout says "ahhhhhhhh"!
The scenery is very calming - perhaps that's one of the things I like about it - going to go write that in my project journaling right now! Thanks!

Beautiful mix of framing techniques for the gorgeous sunset photos. Love the peach-colored lace.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
178.8 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 618px

Share this layout