Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-elysium-diane-san-diego.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-elysium-diane-san-diego.jpg

Featuring the ArtPlay Elysium Collection now on sale.
I didn't receive as many photos as I might like from Oz's family trip to San Diego, but perhaps that's good, since I was able to cram them on a page with the help of the Artsy Layered Template (frames), a favorite FotoInspired frame, and some Creative Artistry brush work, including the paper texture under the frames.
I always start with adding my photos to a page, arranging them as I think they will work.
Added ALT 172 Frames, adjusting size and erasing parts of the frame for an extracted look.
Used FotoBlendz Overlays 13 for the blended photo, using brushes to augment the mask.
Frame for Oz & his dad was made using brushes from the Creative Artistry with Toolsets class, stamped in brown with a Bevel/Emboss.
Circle branch frame used for photo of all the boys on the beach, with an additional copy used to brush in the extraction, and parts of the frame erased.
Background is solid with lots of Transfers and Brushes.
Threads and elements form a flowing visual triangle.
Love how you 'crammed' them all in and it looks great, as always! Love the smores pics the most.

Love this double pager! It's always nice seeing real life documented and these gorgeous products used to scrap memories. And you always do it in such a gorgeour way!

Love the placement of the OOB photo within the branch frame. Cute photos of Oz and smores.

Oh, wow!! this photos are awesome!! Wonderful layout design, I specially like the big blended photo, they all look so happy.

Love the placement of the OOB photo within the branch frame. Cute photos of Oz and smores.
That OOB was really fun to do. For several days after Oz came back from San Diego, we played "camp site" and roasted cotton ball "marshmallows" over a candle camp fire :)

The circle branch with the kids is an awesome treatment, and gives such a light, airy feel to the spread!
That was so fun to do, and I love that photo - Sam is such a good down-to-earth dad to Oz, and the twin boys, just a month younger than Oz, are the sons of one of Megan's best friends from college, who spent years in New York, then Boston, and has now come home to San Diego, just a couple of hours away. It's wonderful to see these young lives intertwined :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename