Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-travel-template-album-6 Father's Day Train Ride
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-travel-template-album-6 Father's Day Train Ride

My 2022 "travel" project includes local travel and summer events.
My husband wanted a train ride for Father's Day and got it, at the Rail Heritage Museum in Portland. Oz loved everything. My hub thinks he looks dorky in the photo on the left, but I think he looks so happy to have his grandson starting to enjoy trains (choo choo's ) as much as he does.

This is Travel Template Album 6, page 7, with the frames slightly rearranged. I used partial train pictures in the "under" frames to carry the orange color across the page.
Background paper is ArtPlay Gallivant.
I made a brush with one of the tickets (learned in Travel Project Session 4), in Divide mode with a Bevel and Emboss. Another copy of a ticket (non-brush) adds more orange in the upper right corner.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: cyanne22 and zlemon
Of course we're a train family, as you know, and your pages made me think of the most meaningful train heritage place we've seen, and we've seen our share. It's Golden Spike National Historic Park at Promontory Point in Utah. You should go! :D

We traveled the country looking for trains to ride when the kids were small. So nice for your husband and Oz to have a shared interest. Great pages to commemorate the day.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename