Oscraps

Floating Tiki Hut
Done for the July 2022 Occasions & Themes Challenge #5 found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/july-challenge-5-occasions-themes.35799/

Journaling reads: This tiki hut floated by the wedding cruise and the way they jovially waved, yelled, and laughed at us as we passed by, I'm pretty sure they were already four sheets to the wind.

I deleted the frames for 2 pictures from the template I used. I grouped all of the stains, paints, splats, art strokes, etc., together and used it as my photomask. Then I added a background paper and textures and transfers and overlays and the elements. I created the title and added a wave to it with a drop shadow.
Credits list
Artsy Layered Template No. 251 by Anna Aspnes
ArtPlay Palette Ocean Cove by Anna Aspnes
Font is Arial Narrow for journaling and Adulsa Script for the title
Photo is mine
LOL!...this gave me a chuckle...Awesome! storytelling of a funny moment!!!...Great! photo & blending! & use of blues!!!...Love! the shape of your large title!...goes perfectly! with your layout!!!...Wonderful!!!...Thank You!!! for joining my challenge this month!!!... #kiss...

Well, that looks like an interesting spot to spend some time. I think this the first floating tiki hut I've every seen. Super take on the challenge.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename