Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-stitched-template-pack-no1-ksacry October Summer
ksacry

anna-aspnes-digital-art-stitched-template-pack-no1-ksacry October Summer

Not an autumn layout at all but the flowers are only found blooming this time of year. I’m not ready for cold fall/winter and the weather has been cooperating!

Text Reads: It has been the latest summer weather that has ever stuck around. We have had beautiful Octobers before, but not without rain, cold, or frost. This year it was over 80° yesterday! Today it is 70°. Still dry, but we are hoping for some rain in 5 days. The wildfires are getting the skies all smoky, so there are very few days when a person can enjoy the beautiful weather. October 17, 2022

Construction: I placed one of my slightly out-of-focus photos for the background, leaving it the original size. I then selected the entire 12 x 12” canvas and cropped. I placed a white layer on top at 65% opacity and blend mode Screen to make it look muted.
I placed the Stitched Template Pack No 1 #10 centered on the canvas. I deleted Fotomasks #2 & 4. I removed part of the stitching, shadows and holes in the upper left. I moved the square frame slightly to the left. I then clipped my 4 photos to the remaining 2 Fotomasks and the 2 frames. I placed Summer WordART No 2 #1 on the frame label.
I added MultiMedia Suns No 1 #5 under the frames, rotated counter clock wise with the sun layer removed. I moved the circle white artstroke to the upper right, duplicated it, to make it darker, and duplicated it again and moved it to the lower right. I placed MultiMedia Suns No 1 #2 on the left.
I placed Summer WordART No 2 #8 in the upper right (darkened by duplicating layers and merging).
Font is Baskerville Old Face.
Credits list
Stitched Template Pack No 1 is On Sale for a Limited Time.
Stitched Template Pack No 1

Summer WordART No 2
MultiMedia Suns No 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
I love that we share weather (except for the terrible smoke) and love of flowers - I adore these autumn crocus (always forget the name) and the dog violets, and of course asters. Oh and look your shirt matches! (I can't wear purple ;-) ) Really nice representative page!

beautiful use of this model! beautiful autumn flowers in joyful colors! I love the background made up of this blurry photo

Beautiful!!! Wonderful photo of you and love that you are surrounded by all the lovely flowers.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-art-stitched-template-pack-no1-ksacry-October-Summer_600.jpg
File size
249.9 KB
Dimensions
600px x 600px

Share this layout