Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-stitched-template-artplay-autumn-cheer
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-stitched-template-artplay-autumn-cheer

A few last warm days and fall roses, which I can smell again (been sick for 3 weeks, can finally smell again, still waiting for my hearing to clear ;-) ).

NEW Stitched Template Pack No 1 and Trees No 6 with ON SALE ArtPlay Autumn Cheer Collection.

I love the Stitched Templates; they are a challenge for my 8x10 pages, because if you just Size Transform them, the stitches look too small.
So I decided to use them as is (nudging both the shadows and the holes for more pronounced effects, and here filling the stitching with Black), working the photos and artistry around them.
Background is a Solid paper from Autumn Cheer. I added several Trees 6 brushes, then added layers of color with a small brush.
Photos, Transfers and Elements added in Visual Triangles. Leaves recolored.
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry
I love these very beautiful roses, the stitchez are great, a gorgeous autumn page!!

The nudging of the shadows and holes is really effective at giving the stitches more dimension, which I like a lot. Beautiful roses.

Love the subtle background trees and flowers showing through, framing the beautiful flower photos.

Oof. I've been trying to recover from our last trip and way behind again. Glad you're well on the way to mending.

A very creative use of the stitching! I love that they are in a dark colour and the way you've arranged the artistry both underneath and on top of the stiches. I'm glad to hear that you are on the mend.

Beautiful layout!! love the tree brushes on the background and all the stitching. Fabulous photos too.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-art-stitched-template-artplay-autumn-cheer-diane-fall-roses.jpg
File size
211 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 618px

Share this layout