Artplay Palette Autumn Rust (button)
Artplay Palette Roots (transfer recolored) retired
Artplay Palette Ephemeral (splatter 1)
Urban Threadz 20
Urban Stitchez Leaves 2
Beginning WordART Mix 2
Artsy Paints 1 retired

Process
Page 10 of the Stitched Template Pack 1 was opened up and resized smaller. An artsy paper from APP Cheers was used as the foundation of the page. The photos were clipped to the frame masks an fotomasks. Some of the photos were duplicated with the blending modes changed to either soft light, hard light or screen (a reduced opacity was applied to all of the blending modes). Fotomasks 2 and 4 were turned off, which allowed the background paper to show through. A linear burn was applied to fotomask 3. A variety of artsy paints (filled with autumn colors) were layered between fotomask 3 and the image. The page was completed by adding dimensional embellishments, splatters and word art.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
What a great Autumn colors together, I love all the stitchez and beautiful photos, all so well done, gorgeous!!

Lovely paints in the bg and your stitching of the photos is super--wonderful to have an autumn drive so close to home!!

What a beautiful autumn day! I like the detail in your journaling about the warm breeze.

What a beautiful layout! I love the colors of those leaves. Love how you cropped the photo of the car...fits so beautifully with the journaling...and makes me want to experience that day!

Very beautiful photos of all the leaves and colors. Love the road view above the hood and the Corvette badge. Love that transfer on the lower left photo.

I looked at the trees and the 'vette emblem and my mind didn't take in the stitching and page design as much as just off to feeling the wind in the hair part. Love how this brings back a wonderful road trip. :cool:

I love the cropping of your framed images - it sure does look like a fun drive!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename