Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-project-template-album-no.8-page4-michelle.jpg
pmjames

anna-aspnes-digital-art-project-template-album-no.8-page4-michelle.jpg

Free Spirit

Page 4 of the 2022 aA Project. As a Grandmother I love to share the school experiences of my grandies. This year was Tayha’s first swimming carnival and both girls had a great day in the pool. Created with the Project Template Album No.8.
Credits list
Project Template Album No. 8
Artplay Palette Alfresco
ArtPlay Palette Skys The Limit
ArtPlay MiniPalette Opacus
ArtPlay MiniPalette Lagom
Outdoors WordART Mix No.3

Process Page 4 of the Project Template Album No.8 was opened up and a Solid Paper was placed on top of the Background Layer. Some Template layers were turned off while others were filled with colour to support my design. Two copies of my extracted Focal Image was placed above the FotoBlendz Clipping Mask which has an Artsy Paper clipped to it. Supporting Images, a Solid Paper and an Overlay were clipped to the Frame mask layers. Overlays, A WordTransfer, Edge Overlays, and a Lace element were placed below my Images. Dimensional elements, WordART and journaling completed the layout.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
This made me smile too. The joy and fun really stand out. I like the way you are linking your kids with the grandies. Nice job!

Yay for them! The "zoom" is perfect :) and I love the way the cluster is pink and divides the framed photos in half. Clever positioning.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename