Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-Project 2002Joan Robillard-Page 3.jpg
Joansmor

anna-aspnes-digital-art-Project 2002Joan Robillard-Page 3.jpg

I have started my aA Project 2022. It is not my first year, so I feel like an old hand. One thing I know is that I will review these pages for errors and constantly find them. So if you see something amiss, please let me know. The steps I list here are pretty much what I do for every page but if I so something different I will adjust my description for that page.
Start – I always start with the template
Photos – I add my photos to the frames and mask using Layer>Create Clipping mask. The stacked frames I added the same picture in one and Artsy Paper 2 from Bespoke in the other.
Paper – I added Solid Paper r from APP Ambages over the background layer
Stains and other layers – I color these layers using Edit>Fill so they match what is nearby or if foliage I color to try to resemble foliage.
Transfer – I replaced a paper layer on the template with Transfer 7 from Bespoke
Elements – I kept extra simply and added a red ribbon from App Wildflower
Journaling – I described a story about the mills when I was young and added a poem about Mills by Archie M Waugh
Title – I simply made my own using inspiration from my focal picture and the fact that all the pictures are taken in January
To finish up I made sure I didn’t have and edges of my photos showing that the font was consistent ( I use 12 PT because I will print at 10x10. I have adjusted or added drop shadows where necessary. Make sure nothing is beyond the Guidelines. I will remember as the days go one other thing I want to check.
  • Love
Reactions: bcazzell and lacy
I read your journaling first, then looked at the photos. Beautiful.
How nice to have this memory over time.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata