Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-project-2022-diane-PTA8-december7.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-project-2022-diane-PTA8-december7.jpg

Day 7 of Project 2022
A lesson in how to deal with a purple plaid shirt and a purple hat :)
The two focal photos both had purple, so I thought it was balanced, but I don't like purple, especially that shirt (my husband's sister gives him plaid shirts every year - I hate plaid).
Used Image Adjustments > Black & White, but with a slight tan tint, on both photos.
For the other photo featuring that shirt, I used a Hue/Sat Adjustment Layer, then colored back in part of Oz and his blue block.
The sleeping sketch of Oz and Minnie was done on the iPone app MySketch.
Bringing in the MM Holiday mistletoe branch, plus the Frolic collection, gave me my green and brown colors, which I used to color stains.
The red title was actually an accident, since my text color was set to red for the date, then I found I really liked it!
Stitches, buttons and stars added in visual triangles.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Cute page. Love the way you integrated the artsy stuff! I like how you handled the coloring.

I like the triangle of monochromatic photos here overlaid with the movement of the red. Noting the mask--hope everybody's okay at your house. That cow/hat photo is A+!

I like the triangle of monochromatic photos here overlaid with the movement of the red. Noting the mask--hope everybody's okay at your house. That cow/hat photo is A+!
Thanks! Oz was sick with high fevers for a week, thus out of school, but it was not Covid, nor RSV, just some other virus which we tried hard not to catch!

Love Oz in his "cow hat"-he looks darling.
Hoping he's all better now.
You always do a masterful job of carrying color across your pages.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename