Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-project-2022-diane-PTA8-december22.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-project-2022-diane-PTA8-december22.jpg

I have been wanting to use that great tree from ArtPlay Twinkle! It served me well here since I only had 1 photo, plus a cut-off shot of me & Oz, which I was able to hide behind the tree.
Duplicated Warm Glows to get yellow over the page.
The Snowflake Presets have Drop Shadow, Inner Glow, Outer Glow, Bevel and Pattern Overlay to get them bright and dimensional.
ArtPlay Vie gave me some nice purple transfers to match my blanket.
Title is provided by Project 2022 daily prompts.
Well done using the tree and photos to the best advantage. Looks like you have been busy with the knitting as well.

I've been looking for an opportunity to use that tree, too...soon, I hope. Well done on yours! Nice color-blocking in the background too. Those cut-off photos...I have my share and yes, where there's a will, there's always a way!

Oh wow, he is growing so fast, the colors together are great, I love the Christmas tree and the new blanket? Also great blended, awesome pages!

Excellent OOB on the crochet. It just flows out of the photo and into the page. Love the lace at the bottom of the tree. Nice touch.

Wonderful extraction on the crochet work. I hope you are nice and toasty today and there are a minimum of future power outages. Clever use of the tree over the photo.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename