Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-Joyeux-collection-ksacry Joyous
ksacry

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-Joyeux-collection-ksacry Joyous

Believe in the Magic of Nature. I love photographing landscapes and animals. Sadly, I’m not very good at capturing animals, they move too quickly for me (this is a public domain photo from PxHere).

Construction: The background is ArtPlay Palette Joyeux Solid Paper #1 with a duplicated Solid Paper #1 on top at blend mode Linear Burn.
I placed Artsy Transfers Joyeux #1 and clipped the photo to a “pink stain” layer. I duplicated the photo and clipped to a “gold paint” layer. I then placed an extraction of the reindeer and changed the blend mode to Linear Burn and Opacity at 35%.
To fill in, I placed various transfers from the ArtPlay Palette Joyeux and Artsy Transfers Joyeux #4. I brushed in several Watercolor Trees No 2 and added a green glitter style to several (mcreations-merryhome-glitterstyles).
For the clusters, I used ArtPlay Palette Joyeux elements with the Beaded Threadz “Joyous” from Holiday WordART Mix No 7, parts of MultiMedia Holiday No 4 #4, just the reindeer from MultiMedia Holiday No 3 #5 and the MultiMedia Holiday No 8 #5 beads. I added Holiday Foliage Presets No 1 #7 in red several places under the clusters.
The word art is from Holiday WordART Clusters No 2 #4. I removed the text “Christmas” and replaced with “Nature”. I duplicated the wood word “Magic” and used blend mode Color Dodge. I used blend mode Multiply on the word transfer.
Credits list
The Holiday Foliage Presets No 1 will be on sale for a limited time
Holiday Foliage Presets No 1

The Holiday WordART Clusters No 2 will be on sale for a limited time
Holiday WordART Clusters No 2

The ArtPlay Joyeux Collection with the bonus ArtsyTransfers will be on sale tomorrow through January 4th at 9 am EST.
ArtPlay Joyeux Collection
ArtPlay Palette Joyeux
ArtsyTransfers Joyeux
MultiMedia Holiday No 4
Watercolor Trees No 2
Holiday WordART Mix No 7

MultiMedia Holiday No 3
MultiMedia Holiday No 8
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: lacy and Marleen
Love the way your clusters and word art flow across the page and around the deer.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename