Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-fotoinspired-templates-3a-springdue-diane.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-fotoinspired-templates-3a-springdue-diane.jpg

ANother page from FotoInspired Templates 3A, this is page 9, with the masks and frames spread out.
On the right side, I lifted Marleen's Ineke & Ron, adding Artsy Kardz in a diagonal behind the set of frames.
Used a favorite palette Spring Due, adding color from another favorite ArtPlay Home, and MM Branches 2, part of the current Love Value Pack.
I added a couple of scanned images from one of Ozzy's current favorite books, Home Is Best.
Also on the right, I added a photo of snowdrops in Overlay mode, with a second copy to brighten it. Masks and erasers used to remove parts of the photo.
Also removed parts of the Circle Frame mask to enable the photo to show through.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and Marleen
Love the spring-feeling that you’ve captured here.
The picture top-left makes me curious!

Beautiful life! Thank you for letting us peep into it! I like your garden sculpture with the snowdrops! Cool!

When I look at your page I smell spring, beautiful photos and so much to see on your pages, I love this, an awesome job!

Nice variations of scale and, as always, Cher does a fine job anchoring the action. Don't know "Home is Best" but am definitely checking it out. Oz might like "Wolf in the Snow," which I bought for Caleb when he was born--it's now a favorite of both the grands. Even lacking words, it's a blast to read together.

harmonious mix made of delicate colors, scenes of everyday life and tranquility of the garden in spring!

Makes me want to go outside again and plant something. We were big Henry & Mudge fans :)
Beautiful work.

Nice variations of scale and, as always, Cher does a fine job anchoring the action. Don't know "Home is Best" but am definitely checking it out. Oz might like "Wolf in the Snow," which I bought for Caleb when he was born--it's now a favorite of both the grands. Even lacking words, it's a blast to read together.
Cher is an absolute anchor - in the midst of chaos, she is calm and routine :) I like the books without a lot of words, then I can "read" them without my glasses on, just making up things as I go :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename