Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-foto-inspired-template-pack-3A-Beauty.jpg
Joansmor

anna-aspnes-digital-art-foto-inspired-template-pack-3A-Beauty.jpg

Inspiration-This time the inspiration is the template. I love the new 3A Fotoninspired templates and I love the idea of the word box with multiply pockets.
Start – Fotoninspired template 3A.8
Paper – I added Solid Paper 5 from Heart Beach and attached to lower left-corner mask using Layer>Create Clipping Mask.
Photos – put two photos over the mask and one over the mask layer of the frame and attached all using Layer>Create Clipping Mask.
Elements – Added the letters from Oscraps Live Life to make the sentence then I added a drop shadow and bevel. Next, I arranged some of the letters so that they looked either fallen over and turned around. Then I added a few other elements to other squares. Finally I attached the key to the outside with string.
Words – Used the wood word “Beauty” for the title. The I filled the journal with a poem
I just did a layout with this template that was actually two layouts...one had a photo superimposed over the box, one eliminated the box. I went with the eliminated box layout but will be back working with the box again soon...and I may just lift from your idea. Filling the spaces as you did works wonderfully well, a very Joseph Cornell vibe.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename