Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-fotoinspired-templates-3a-love-valuepack-2-diane.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-fotoinspired-templates-3a-love-valuepack-2-diane.jpg

"Life in Between" is a good way to describe those little items of notice in between the big things.
Made with FotoInspired Template Pack 3A + Love Value Pack 2.
Template Page 12 with a little rearrangement.
Clipped the same phot twice to the upper right mask, then again in the circle frame.
Clipped rest of photos to masks, then added embellishments, including MultiMedia Branches 18, just because the colors were perfect.
Credits list
FotoInspired Template Pack 3A
Love Value Pack 2 (Chevron paper in background, left turned 90 degrees), Script Tease Love Frames, filled with green, APP Infatuated Butterfly, APP Loved Transfers)
MultiMedia Branches 18
ArtPlay Palette Wild ( title on upper right)
Seasons WordArt Mix 1 (title on lower left)
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
What a great beautiful flowers, Happy Spring!! I love the dog, cat and the racoon?, great photos, a gorgeous page!

Before I enlarged this I thought I was looking at a fox on a power line. Shazam! You're right about the "In Between" things. Photo-Book-As-Teaching-Tool is definitely something we do here, too. The Cape Escape book I did for Christmas is a favorite of my older grandson (probably because there are a gazillion pictures of him in it!).

Love the bright yellow flowers. In my surrounding they are not blooming yet!

My goodness, what an explosion of beautiful colour - everything is still dead here with only tiny bits of Spring colour breaking through!

The side-by-side use and different orientations of the chevron papers is fantastic. Also a big fan of the pink flower in the circle frame. At first, I couldn't figure out how you managed to get the pink flower to sit so nicely over the daffodils.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename