Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay Wild Autumn collection-Joan Robillard-Fall Memories.jpg
Joansmor

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay Wild Autumn collection-Joan Robillard-Fall Memories.jpg

Inspiration – I went for a photo ride this week and found a new road to check out for photo ops. I lucked out and got this reflection photo. I would love to photograph it in Winter if I can find the spot again.
Start – New>File 12x12 300
Paper – Placed Artsy Paper 1 over the background layer.
Photos – I placed the photo over the white paint. I reduced the opacity of the photo and added a mask. I used black to remove some of the photo, so it took the shape of the white paint. I duplicated the photo and set the blend mode to Overlay.
Transfers – I placed Overlay 1 one in between the two copies of the photo. I then proceeded to use black on the top photo in the sky area to the Overlay showed. I added a mask to the Overlay and used black to cover up some of the transfer that covered up the trees.
I added Transfer 4 to the left edge. I added a mask to reshape the transfer. Then I changed the blend mode to Color Burn. I added two copies of Brush 5 above the transfer in orange.
Elements – I put the ribbon of the left edge of the photo and used Ctrl U to change the color. Then I added Multimedia Leaves 4.1 and 4.3 on the edges of the photo.
Title Cluster – I used Brush Scattered Leaves 1,7 first in red then in orange. I masked the orange on and used black to reveal some of the red leaves. Then I added the wood word Fall and Memories. On top I added the card leave and the tag. I typed “fond” on the tag.
Brush – added the art stroke brush below the leaves.
Reactions: cyanne22
Beautiful reflection! I think reflection photos are some of the most beautiful and fun to take. I hope you find this spot again. I would love to see the two photos side-by-side.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
289 KB
Date taken
Tue, 01 November 2022 2:45 PM
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout