Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-valuepack-medley-october-2022-ksacry Halloween House
ksacry

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-valuepack-medley-october-2022-ksacry Halloween House

I seem to include this house in all my halloween layouts. It just looks spooky. I took the photo years ago, I don't even remember when. We were in the Wenatchee area just wandering back roads. I changed it into a sketch and have been using that ever since. This is the first time I turned it into a white sketch on a black background.

Construction: I used Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette Monster Treats Solid Paper #5 for the background (black). I then put ArtPlayPaletteMonsterTreats_12x12 Dotted Overlay on top and changed to a red coloring.
I added a white brush tree on the left side of the house, Trees No 6 #5. There was already a tree there in my photo but this one blended into it more distinctly. I erased other trees to the left.
I added ArtPlay Palette Monster Treats Spider #1 to the ground on the left, the Spooky Glows No 1 #7 to the ground and #6 to the sky to form a color triangle.
I used Wickedly-Crafty designs (2020) Creepy Wall Cutout Spiderwebs, Ghost with no eyes, and “Halloween” title. I added a red bevel and drop shadow to the title.
I placed a ArtPlay Palette Monster Treats Button #2 under the “O” in the title and placed Brush #2 stroke under the title.
Credits list
ValuePack Medley October 2022 is On Sale for a limited time.
ValuePack Medley October 2022

ArtPlay Palette Monster Treats is On Sale for a limited time.
ArtPlay Palette Monster Treats

Trees No 6 On Sale for a limited time.
Trees No 6
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
What a spooky old barn! I love it, and I love the dark background and the simple stark feeling it gives!

a very spooky layout! Very striking using the white over a black background. The splashes of red just make it more interesting.

Definitely worthy of multiple pages. It looks great in white. A house that comes alive at night.

Love the white sketch with the black background and pops of red. There's an old tenant farmer's house that I love taking pictures of near by. Perfect for the haunted house look.

WOW! Beautiful job Kathy. Love the white treatment on the dark background and all the spider webs.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-valuepack-medley-october-2022-ksacry-Halloween-House_600.jpg
File size
248.7 KB
Dimensions
600px x 600px

Share this layout