Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-Value Pack Medley October 2022-Joan Robillard-castle.jpg
Joansmor

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-Value Pack Medley October 2022-Joan Robillard-castle.jpg

Inspiration – The October Value Pack with it’s Halloween/fall theme
Start- New>File 12x12 300
Paper – Placed Solid Paper 3 from APP Monster Treats (Part of October Value Pack) above the background layer.
Photo – Downloaded a free photo of a castle from Pixabay. I used the Object Selection and the Quick selection tools to extract the castle and placed in on the page above the paper.
Transfers – Placed Artsy Transfer Whizzo 1 in the upper left-hand corner. I duplicated the cloud layer and flipped it. Then added a mask to the copy and with a brush I blocked parts of the mask so that the two layers looked like one. Add Whizzo Overlay 1 to the lower right-hand corner. Placed the black bird transfer from APP Monster Treats on the castle. I added a new layer above the castle and using a brush painted with black like a transfer to cover up the edge of the photo.
Elements – Added Artsy Clock 4.1 using Ctrl U to change the color of the clock to Red. Then placed the leaves from APP Whizzo on the other side of the castle which completed the visual triangle of red. Put the spider from APP Monster Treats above the leaves. I put one of the spooky fotoglows to the left of the castle as a base for the title.
I put one of the spooky fotoglows to the left of the castle as a base for the title.
Words – Added word art “Face your fears” to the page. Next selected wood words Fear and This for a title (added drop shadow to both.
  • Love
Reactions: Blackthorne

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
348.2 KB
Date taken
Sun, 16 October 2022 9:57 AM
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout