Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-palette-bespoke Sunset
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-palette-bespoke Sunset

We seldom get to see sunsets, living amongst tall houses and even taller trees. It’s special to see a sunset, always has been, always will be. As a younger person on the east coast beaches, I would go over to the bay side in the evenings to see the sunset. Same when we would go to Ocean City. Wednesday was the only partly sunny day on the trip (the next day, when we had to leave, was the best day, of course). I hoped for a sunset, and we got one. It never gets old.
August 10, 2022

I wanted the big photo to be the focus. Used FotoBlendz Overlays, duplicated about 7-8 times to get the coverage, then I adjust with brushes and erasers. Added another framed photo (frame darkened with Levels Adjustment), then added transfers, suns and clocks. The Around the Clock brushes are recolored, then have a Bevel and Emboss added.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
I bet you take photos of sunsets from fractionally different angles and then have fifty photos that are all basically the same. But all slightly different. I know I do. This layout is sunset-in-your-face-POW and why I, too, love sunsets. I have over 200 photos of sunsets from our 5-day Cape Trip in June. No, they never get old. (I hope you make it to Sandwich!)

I bet you take photos of sunsets from fractionally different angles and then have fifty photos that are all basically the same. But all slightly different. I know I do. This layout is sunset-in-your-face-POW and why I, too, love sunsets. I have over 200 photos of sunsets from our 5-day Cape Trip in June. No, they never get old. (I hope you make it to Sandwich!)
ha ha yup! I decided to just use the last one, oh and the next to last one ;-) Another page features the dogs in the sunset. Hard to control! I can understand 200 photos; yes, I do hope to get to the Cape.

Understand the obsession with sunsets! We rarely see sunrises thus the 300+ sunsets on the phone! Beautiful page! Love the clock set inside the wooden sun.

Wow that sunset! Love the way you placed the clocks around. Nice use of Bespoke with these colors.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename