Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-love-value-pack-no-2-ksacry Valentine
ksacry

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-love-value-pack-no-2-ksacry Valentine

My inspiration for doing this Valentine layout came from Anna Aspnes Design’s Love ValuePack No 2 and Vicki Robinson’s Vintage Valentine Ephemera.

Construction: I started with FotoInspired Template Pack No 3A, page 7. I turned off some layers and moved some fotomasks. I added Vicki Robinson’s Vintage Valentine Ephemera to the template’s frame masks.
I used ArtPlay Palette Loved Solid Paper #5 with ArtPlay Palette Infatuated ArtsyPaper #4 over the top with blend mode Linear Burn for the background. I added ArtPlay Palette Infatuated transfers, doily, and overlays.
I used ScriptTease Love Frames No 1 #7 to accent the upper right mask edge using blend mode Overlay.
I used the LynneAnzelc VickiStegall collaboration Vintage Christmas freebie #2 frame (not available in store) under and over some of the the template frames.
For the vertical cluster, I placed the freebie Bonus vicki-robinson-ps-i-love-you-gift-04 cluster off center, with drop shadow and recoloring of the red roses to a pink for a better match.
I added parts of MultiMedia Branches No 2 #1 & #2, ArtPlay Palette Loved and MagicSprinklez No 6 #4 & #6.
For the word art, I used the Wood Word Art “Love” from Amaranthine WordART Mix No 1, the Love WordMix No 1 Love, and ArtPlay Palette Infatuated WordART “Smitten”.
Credits list
The FotoInspired Template Pack No 3A is on Sale Now.
FotoInspired Template Pack No 3A

The Love ValuePack No 2 is on sale for the month of February.
Love Value Pack No 2
ArtPlay Palette Infatuated
ArtPlay Palette Loved
Love WordMix No 1
MultiMedia Branches No 2
MagicSprinklez No 6
ScriptTease Love Frames No 1
Amaranthine WordART Mix No 1

Vicki Robinson-Vintage Valentine Ephemera is On Sale Now with the freebie Bonus vicki-robinson-ps-i-love-you-gift-04
Vintage Valentine Ephemera
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Vicki Robinson Designs
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and ViVre
So much to see, but you managed to keep the harmony between all the elements and cards beautifully. Love the vintage feeling.

You've done a masterful job with the mix of elements. Love the vertical cluster down the center and all the doilies, they really emphasize the vintage pictures.

This is such a wonderful valentine! Love the lace and the vertical embellishment. I always love a full page!

Vintage Valentine goodness! Love the rose vine and all the wonderful lace/doilies.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename