Artplay Palette Loved
Artplay Palette Infatuated
Artplay Chevron Infatuated
Love WordART Mix 1
Magic Sprinklez 6
Urban Stitchez Hearts 1
Love Glows 1

Other
FotoInspired Template Pack 3A (tag frame)
Artplay Palette Love Story (arrow)
Artplay Palette Sayonara (overlay stains, splatters)
Beaded Threadz 2
MultiMedia Holidays 8 (red beads)
Painted Hearts 1
Shattered Hearts 1
MultiMedia Hearts 1
Heart Loop da Loop 2 (retired)

Process
A solid paper from APP Love was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was clipped to the frame mask of the tag. The painted hearts were stamped on the page and a chevron paper was clipped to them. MM hearts were added along with the stitched heart, buttons and the metal heart. Splatters, stains, and shattered hearts were added. The page was completed by adding more dimensional embellishments, word art and topped off by a loop da loop heart.

Thank you for looking!
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry and bcazzell
Now I want a chocolate cookie of some kind, with ice cream in the center. Love the colors, and sprinkles!

What a great idea, i think the world would be so much better with cookies !
Love the green background and the hearts !

A beautiful testament to artistic products, plus cookies! Is this the girl scout cookie person's quote?

Wow! Fsbulous. Love the picture and its frame on the label; the gorgeous color-palette and the delicate cluster of elements outlined vertical and ‘clean’. Really precious!

I just had a chocolate cooking, but it didn't look that good. Love the mint green paper with all the pink and red. And the sprinklez. And the hearts. And the butterflies. I guess everything!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename